Dear Global Bitgetters,
Bitget has completed the distribution of LUNA2.0 (LUNA) airdrop tokens to all eligible users based on their balances at the pre-attack snapshot (taken on May 7, 15:00 UTC) and the post-attack snapshot ( taken on May 26, 16:30 UTC) respectively. All eligible users will get 30% of tokens based on the below ratios. The remaining 70% is unvested and will be released following the vesting schedule.
LUNA Airdrop Ratio
The ratio of airdropped LUNA 2.0 eligible users should receive (when all tokens are vested).
|Pools||LUNA Airdropped on Terra 2.0|
|Pre-Attack LUNA 1.0 (now LUNC) holders||1 LUNC => 1.034735071 LUNA|
|Post-Attack LUNA 1.0 (now LUNC) holders||1 LUNC => 0.000015307927 LUNA|
|Post-Attack UST 1.0 (now USTC) holders||1 USTC => 0.02354800084 LUNA|
Bitget has distributed the airdrop to all eligible users who meet the requirements. Users may check the rewards by visiting [Assets] on Bitget App or Website.
For further information, please refer to:
Thank you for your patience and understanding!
May 30, 2022
Customer Services: firstname.lastname@example.org
Market Cooperation: BD@bitget.com
Quantitative Market Maker Cooperation: email@example.com