Dear Global Bitgetters,
Bitget has reached yet another partnership, the second year in a row, with PGL by sponsoring the PGL CS:GO Major Championship 2022 as its exclusive cryptocurrency partner. To celebrate this partnership, we are launching a limited-time benefit event “inviting friends to sign up for Bitget, trade and mine a vast amount of BGBs.” Invite your friends to join Bitget now to earn abundant BGBs.
Event Period: April 28, 2022, 4:00 PM (UTC+8)- May 7, 2022, 4:00 PM (UTC+8)
You can participate in the event by sharing the APP to invite friends (new users) to sign up for Bitget during the above period. Users who complete 3 valid invitations can enjoy 0 futures trading fee for 14 days. The benefits are only limited to the first 5,000 referrers.
The futures trading fees generated by the referrers during the 14 days will be calculated in equivalent BGB and refunded to the referrers. Each referrer can get up to $500 in BGB.
To qualify as a valid invitation, the referee is required to:
- Sign up and complete the KYC process
- Open a futures position for the first time during the period.
Register now at: Registration Link
- Please fill out the Google sheet to register for the activity. Otherwise, you will not be eligible for the rewards. Users using an API cannot participate in the event;
- We will announce results within 3 days after the event and specify the timeframe for the 14-day trading and mining of BGB. Please pay attention to our announcement. The refunded BGBs will be distributed to your account within 10 working days after the mining period.
- Click to join our Global Futures Community to learn more about the latest futures benefits.
- If multiple users use the same IP address, only the first participant will be considered. Cheating and other behaviors affecting the fairness of the event are strictly prohibited. Once found, you will be disqualified for the activity.
- Bitget reserves the right of final interpretation of the Terms and Conditions, including but not limited to amending, changing or canceling the event without prior notice. Please contact us if you have any questions.